Tomorrow, Saturday 2/3/2018, will be “Meet the Team”. We hope you can attend as it will be full of useful information for you as a parent/player/fan. Also, there will be some fun as the teams will play a simulated game with Coach Stone throwing BP. It moves fast!
KO (Keith Owens) is our team photographer, and the players took their team and individual photos this week. He will have a table at the meeting tomorrow, so you can order team and individual photos. He will have the individual pictures available for everyone to view tomorrow so you will have the opportunity to go ahead and choose the pose for your purchased package. He accepts cash, checks, and credit cards.
Here are some details about the days event:
- The first session/group starts at 10AM and plays until 11:45
- At noon we will gather at the Main Campus Cafeteria for activities around “Meet the Team” and lunch will be provided by Bacci’s Pizza (Thanks for their sponsorship!)
- We are asking each JV Black family to bring some drinks (water, Gatorade, etc) and each Varsity family to bring a dessert item
- JV Black- You can drop off your drinks before the game simulation at the cafeteria so we can begin getting them cold for lunch
- Varsity- You can drop off desserts ahead of the morning game simulations or at the noon meeting
- JV Blue players do not need to bring anything to contribute to the lunch for Meet the Team
- After we introduce the teams, we will have a short informative meeting for the parents
- After the meeting, the second session/group will play at the baseball field
HALF of the players will be in the morning and the other HALF will be after lunch. Coach Stone will let each player know which session they are in. Feel free to attend both sessions if you would like (But don’t miss the Noon meeting!) Please make sure at least one parent attends this very important meeting. We only have one meeting and we promise not to waste your time!
Your baseball booster club membership dues are payable at the Meet the Team meeting on Saturday. Please bring $50 cash, check or credit card (for a small additional fee) in order to receive your player information and folder. Every family is expected to join and encouraged to get involved with the Booster Club (but only $50/per family in case you have more than one player). There will be many opportunities to help out this season and support your Hebron Hawks baseball teams.
If you have any questions around coordination on “Meet the Team”, please contact Tamela Foley @ [email protected]
If you have any general baseball related information, feel free to contact [email protected]